Products - General
It pays to rent the most profitable taskforce...
To be business wise, consider D&H fleet smart. Together we will move the earth with perfect man-machine interface in the UAE.
If you are a startup that doesn't wish to purchase expensive machinery, or a company restricted by limitations to increase your inventory, it makes eminent sense to outsource form D&H. Press into service world renowned Tower Cranes, Crawler Cranes, Telehandlers, Power Generation Systems and allied equipment, rented from D&H as a cost-effective alternative to owning capital intensive machinery.
We have an incredibly large fleet at your service so you are reassured of the right sized equipment at the right time. Since all our machinery is brand new, you can eliminate worries about repair costs. The contract period for rental is flexible to accommodate periods as brief as a day, or longer for a week, month or a year.
Reasons to rent
- Temporary needs - to increase production
- Rent before buying - to cut cost drastically
- Proof prior to investing - to monitor real time returns
- Prohibitive transport cost - to avoid machine breakdown
- Gauge exact expense - to afford high capital investment.
At D&H, we understand how reduced labour, material costs and streamlining current status of a service contract directly impacts your bottom-line. So you can count on our marketing arm to analyse, determine and recommend the perfect solution to fit your specific project.
D&H has a full-fledged complex in Dubai, ably assisted by state-of-the-art service management tools and facilities that keep equipment in constant operational readiness for problem-free performance on-site. Great care is taken to ensure that each unit is revamped in accordance with the manufacturer's stringent specifications.
Rental contracts to your advantage.
- Brand new equipment from world leaders.
- Technical support, design and site consultations before mobilisation of equipment.
- 24x7 service and on-site repairs.
- Quality installations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- On-site factory trained professionals, operators and technicians.
- Lube and maintenance vehicles with specialised tooling and large stock of spare parts.
- Operator training to maximise your production.
- Latest accessories and enhancement like GPS to increase productivity, accuracy, reliability and safety.
- Prompt and immediate deliveries
- Fleet management system via GPS/GPRS, to monitor our equipment from our offices.